Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Karly's baby shower!

Karly's having a boy!!! 
I was so excited to throw her a shower but I'm not the best at throwing parties, so luckily I had my cousin's help! Elizabeth (or Bizzy) just started an event planning business, so she helped make some of the decor and set up for the party, which totally saved me!







Jennifer (Karly's mother-in-law) hired her friend to make these adorable sugar cookies and treat popcorn!
I love the little chalk signs that Elizabeth brought for the shower!!










How cute are these banners that Elizabeth made?!







Karly scored some great stuff, including tons and tons of clothes!!








I'm obsessed with these little containers I found at Target! They were perfect for the treat popcorn!



Thank you to all who came!
Now..., we wait for little man to make his appearance!


This is just a phone pic, but I realized I didn't take a good picture of the favors up close...I'm so proud of them! The treat is Arizona Caramel Corn Nuggets- they're so good! Those are chalk board stickers I found and I used blue permanent chalk marker to write on them. I'm totally obsessed with chalk marker now!