Friday, June 26, 2015

Baptisms at Timpanogos Temple with family!

Rachel invited us to join them for Ella's first time doing baptisms for the dead! I was so excited! I love attending the temple, and it's been a while since I've gone for baptisms. Both Ella and Maisy recently turned twelve, so they were both able to go for the first time! (Though Maisy went once before this, with her ward's youth).
I only took a few pictures...Rachel has more, so I'll add them once she has had a chance to edit them. :)

Everyone that came: My mom, Jared, Maisy, Aunt Kimi, Uncle Matt, Anna, Jacob, Natalie, Rachel, Ryan, Ella, and our friend Ashley came too!

It was so fun and special going with a bunch of family!! Seriously, I can't wait to do it again! I've been in the temple with lots and lots of family before (when I first went through, or when Bizzy and Mary went through, or weddings), but for some reason this time felt so different! And maybe it's because my little sister and brother were there too, I'm not sure. All I know is, if all you've done with family is endowment sessions, I recommend going to do baptisms some time!





These girls are so cute. I love what good friends they are!