Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mormon Miracle Pageant at Manti Temple 2015

I've always wanted to go to the Manti pageant, but never made it happen. One day Rachel called me up and asked if I wanted to go the very next day! (Or maybe it was the morning of that she called me? I can't remember).

Unfortunately, Tyler works early mornings, so he couldn't come since the pageant doesn't start til 9:30pm, and Manti is an hour and a half away!! I didn't want to drive down alone (Rachel wouldn't have room in her car for Gemma and I), so I convinced Chloe to come with me. She thought it was a normal play or some weird pageant...I don't know exactly what she pictured haha. So it took some persuading to get her to come.

We made the 1.5 hour drive down and got there early so we could get good seats and dinner before it started. Rachel got there a bit before us, and she saved us seats. Chloe and I walked to a food truck, got some mediocre "hawaiian" food to share then walked back to our seats.


















 It was fun seeing cast members walk around in their costumes. Some of them were kinda freaky looking. 
Clearly, Gemma did NOT like this guy!!






If you want to know what the pageant is about....
http://mormonmiracle.org/