Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween 2011 - Party at the Bailey's

I realized I skipped from mid-October to the beginning of November! Which means Halloween was left out! Well, I can't let that happen! So here goes for Halloween!

 A few days before the actual holiday, the Bailey family hosted a Halloween party- which I was very excited about, mainly for the opportunity to dress up! (apparently, 20yrs old is too old for trick-or-treating-pshh!)
Anyways, originally Tyler and I were going to have costumes that go together (he was going to be a pirate, I was going to make a costume with gold coins, jewels and beads all over to go as---his "booty") but I put off making the costume, and then it was too late. So plan B it had to be! I got Ty's costume at Target, and I made mine! (Way easier than a pirate's booty!) 


 I got Tyler this costume cause I knew he'd like the bow tie! ....and there wasn't much of a selection left. haha!

The party consisted of tasty treats, huge pumpkins transforming into huge jack-o-lanterns, caramel apples, adorable decorations, clever costumes, monsters' inc, and lots of pictures! 








My pumpkin is the angry one on the far right.
Can you guess which one is Tyler's? Hint: Tyler loves Harry Potter :)
 I was trying to figure out what was on Jack's head- thinking maybe he hit his head- when I remembered! I kissed him just before this, and I had a ton of lipstick on!! haha!

Eventually all the kids [including Tyler] got bored of their pumpkins and either went off to play, or watch Monsters' Inc. Tyler was one of the few that sat and watched the movie [well, more like played on his phone]
I guess Jackson liked the sound of relaxing on the couch, cause it wasn't long till he joined Tyler there.
 I looooove that Jack put his arm over Tyler! It's so sweet! 
 JackJack's so cute! He loves Tyler, and Tyler loves him! They're great buds!
[Kinda bummed Jack's blinking here, oh well!]


The Bailey Family.
One day when chillin' at their house, I suddenly was inspired- I should decorate their family portrait for Halloween! But, I had actually forgotten about it until about 20min before the party started, so I found some paper, scissors and a black sharpie [they didn't have black paper] and started creating! I was thrilled with how it turned out, and everyone loved it! Needless to say, Tyler and I are going to have to get a big [family] portrait so I can do this to ours!! [I also want to make ones for Christmas and maybe other holidays or birthdays!]

Thanks for the fun party, Rachel!
[also for the pics I stole from your blog :)]