Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011 - Trick or Treating

Can I just say- I love Halloween more and more each year! I don't know what it is, but I just do! I guess the difference might be, that as a kid all I cared about was trick-or-treating to get the candy, and now...it's not even Halloween night that I care about much! It's the whole season, I think. 
The trees changing colors. The smell of burning leaves. The chill in the air that inspires a whole new wardrobe, made up of cute layers and fashionable scarves. The simultaneous rush of excitement and fright while running through a dark corn maze. The clever decorations in neighbor's yards. All of it!!
...Okay, so I guess I do know what it is about that season that I love. 
Just blogging about it is making me excited about this coming Halloween! But anyways! Before I get even more distracted with thoughts of Halloween, here are a few of the pics from trick-or-treating with the Baileys and Reeds! [Tyler had to work, so it was just me tagging along with them]

 Beautiful Alpine!

 okay, during trick-or-treating I noticed from far away something super creepy!
A guy in a full black body suit just walking up the sidewalk! 
 I love Ethan's face in this pic!

But then I saw....there were two of them! 
They were just walking parallel to each other on opposite sidewalks throughout the whole neighborhood!
Frickin freaky...yet clever....

 At one point, we started to hear bagpipes. Assuming someone was blaring the music from a stereo, we were surprised to find it was a man playing them in his front yard! [In his scrubs, no less. btw, pretty sure he's an actual doctor and that's not a costume...I saw a pager on his pants] 
So, everyone thought it was pretty amusing...except Liam. It scared the crap out of that little boy! Hahah! Poor Liam!


 Ryan manned the stroller for a while, until I decided I wanted to give Lilly some attention! [Then we traded off every once in a while]


Rachel looking innocent...
 Rachel and Sarah being naughty and stealing their kids' candy!!
Sarah- caught in the act!