Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Karly!

Every year, my very best friend, Karly, has done something wonderful for me for my birthday. But every year, I haven't been around to do something for Karly on her birthday. This year, we were finally going to be in the same state on her birthday, so I wanted to do something particularly special for her. 
Even though her birthday is the 23rd of July, we celebrated on the 30th because some of her family were planning on coming out the 22-24th. 

Karly and I began the day by going out for breakfast at Kneaders! [If you haven't been there, you simply must, one day! Try their Chunky Cinnamon French Toast- it's fantastic!] 



After breakfast we went home, changed clothes, then ran some errands. On the way home, we stopped to take pictures for fun!





[Isn't she so cute?]

After Karly's fiance, Taylor, got done with work at two, it was time to head up the canyon! [American Fork Canyon, to be more exact]. 
We were going Four-wheeling!! Karly and Taylor are very outdoorsy and adventurous, so I knew she'd love it! Tyler's parents own ATVs, and we live right at the mouth of the canyon, so it was a cheap, fun and easy activity for us to do!


















After ATVing, we all went home, showered, and went out for dinner!


We ordered their Ghirardelli pizza, which is Hawaiian on sourdough. It was sooooo good! 
After stuffing ourselves with delicious pizza, we made our way to Jump On It! Jump On It is pretty much just a huge room with a ton of trampolines all connected! It's a ton of fun! [If you've got the energy of a kid!]
This was another activity I knew Karly would LOVE! She's always loved trampolines, and has missed her own since her family sold theirs. 















After Jump On It, we went back to Taylor's house and attempted to make homemade ice cream [it didn't freeze properly]. We were all sooooo tired after a long fun-filled day, so Tyler and I went home and crashed!
All in all, it was a great day! I'm thrilled with how everything worked out perfect. I wanted the day to be perfect for Karly, and it was! SO glad you had a good time, Karly.
 I love you, and happy birthday!!