Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Museum of Natural Curiosity with the Shumway's

Tyler and I got passes to Thanksgiving Point this year, and I'm so excited to use them! With our pass we are able to get into the Museum of Natural Curiosity, Thanksgiving Point Gardens, Museum of Natural History, and Farm Country! The pass we bought allows us to get 2 guests in for free, and then anyone else that comes in with us gets in for half off!! 
I decided to pay the extra money for the plan that lets us bring 2 people in for free because we have some friends and lots of family who would love to go, and now they can for super cheap! (Or free if they don't have kids). 
I hope to go to the gardens a couple times a month (at least), even if it's just Gemma and I going for a walk. The gardens are beautiful! 


Anyways, we had just gotten the passes when Mary and Kevin were in town for the memorial and I thought it would be fun to bring them and their kids! 
Poor Scarlett was feeling sick all day :(
Besides Scarlett feeling sick, I think we all had a good time!
If you live in Utah and have children I definitely recommend going!

Harvey's a vet!

A little bit creepy now that I'm looking at these pics haha!




I love Harvey's face!!




Movie maker!

Making music!





"Motion Matters" room. Harvey was scared of this thing. It made huge puffs of vapor!


Yay! Matching girls are my favorite!

Tyler about to start the reaction test...I think that's what it was.



This was so cute....so the reaction test thing that Tyler was doing had him jumping all over the place and Gemma was cracking up! She thought he was so funny!


The water table in Water Works. Gemma LOOOOOOOVED this! The minute I put her in there she started babbling and talking and splashing! She talked probably 95% of the time she was in there, screaming with delight at times! It was so fun watching her!








Poor sweet Scarlett. The Shumways will have to come with us again when they're out here next. I think the kids will have more fun cause they'll be a little older, and hopefully no one will be sick!

Gemma and I will probably come here every few weeks. Just for this water table. What a great idea this water table is! I wish I was a handy person (or Tyler). It would be pretty easy to build one of these.

If you live in the area or will be visiting Utah, message me on Facebook and I'll meet you there to hang out, or even just get you and your family in for really cheap!! It's free for 3 yrs and younger. And with my pass, 2 people get in for free, then admission is half off after that, so children would be $6 each, and adults would be $7.50 each.