Monday, December 3, 2012

Christkindlmarkt 2012

Oh man, I love the Christkindlmarkt. Christkindlmarkt is a German Christmas market that different cities will host around Christmas time. There are little booths and shops that sell all sorts of cool things!
So Tyler and I went on a double-date with my cousin Steve, and Tyler's cousin, Amanda, up to the Christmas market that This Is The Place hosted.
We all ate brats, drank Wassail and froze our tails off til we decided to head to City Creek mall for some shopping, before Tyler and I met up with some other friends for dinner.
We always have a good time with Steve and it was fun getting to know Amanda a bit better!

The boys like this man's hat, and wanted me to take a pic of it! And the pic on the right is of a man wearing Lederhosen, playing the accordion and yodeling! He was legit!

Tyler, me, Amanda, and Steve