Friday, May 18, 2012

Brooks + Riley Engagements

When my sister-in-law, Brooks, and her fiance, Riley, asked me to photograph their engagements and wedding I was super excited! I had so much fun taking pictures for my friend's wedding, that of course I'd want to do another wedding! And even though I don't feel like I can consider myself a photographer until I've taken classes on it, I like to think that I do pretty good for someone just snapping pictures and editing them. 
So here are some of their engagement pictures!


I LOVE this first one, because somehow, EVERYTHING is in focus! 







These pictures were my first attempt ever to do a sunset-silhouette shot, and honestly..I feel like I did good!

Thanks Brooks and Riley, for letting me photograph you guys! I can't wait for the wedding!!