Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

Tyler's definitely a romantic. I think he likes Valentine's Day because, to him, it's a good excuse to spend money on me! [Even though I've told him all I really need on V-day is flowers!]
So of course, on Valentine's, Tyler surprised me at work with a bouquet of flowers! 
[I wish I took a picture of them- darn!]
And when I got home, he presented me with a lovely pair of earrings and a matching bracelet! 
Tyler is so sweet to me. I am so blessed to have found such a wonderful husband! 
He's always finding ways to serve me. Anytime I need something, he's there. When I begin to ask him for something "Tyler, will you-"  "YES" he says, before I can even get the question out. 
I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet man like him, but I sure lucked out! 

The day of Valentine's Day, I actually worked, so we went out to eat and went shopping the day after.


Thanks for always treating me like a princess, Tyler! 
I love you so much!!