Saturday, February 11, 2012

Erin's birthday

February 5th is Erin's birthday. I decided in January that I wanted to do something really fun for her since it was her 18th! We all had been talking about how it would be fun to go up to my great aunt's house in Brigham City sometime, and what better occasion than a birthday celebration! So I called Aunt Marilyn, talked to Erin's parents (we were going to surprise Erin with the trip), took off the work, and headed up!
For dinner that night we went to Maddox, where everyone (but me) enjoyed their famous steaks! 
I was in the mood for grilled cheese! :)
After Maddox, we went back to Aunt Marilyns, where Blake, Robin, Seth, and Alissa had just arrived. We gave our birthday presents to Erin, hung out, chatted and played a game of "The Game of Things" then finally went to bed! 
The next day we just kinda hung out some more, then went to Pizza Hut for lunch before coming back home. 





Happy 18th, Erin! Love you!!