Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lucky me!

I have been so spoiled!
My family has spent SO much time here in Utah this summer!
This time they came out for another wedding. Karly's!  Even Blake, Robin, and Alissa came down for her wedding!

Karly is like a sister to me and my siblings and like a daughter to my parents, so it was important for them to come out for her wedding.
These pictures are from in-between events on Karly's and Taylor's wedding day!









Just relaxing! 

These next few pictures were actually taken the day before the wedding!



Aaron is so silly! 






The day after Karly's wedding, my mom, Jared, Maisy and Aaron flew home to South Dakota, and lucky for me, my mom let Abby and Chloe stay with Tyler and I for a while!! 
Tyler and I loved having Abby and Chloe stay with us! Any time that Tyler and I didn't have to work (and we all didn't feel like sitting around and being lazy), we tried to go out and do something fun! Tyler and I took them shopping a few times, and went out to eat countless times! 
Sadly, I only got a few pictures of us having fun!

Cafe Rio! 


Chloe's cute new haircut!

A couple days after Karly's wedding was Chloe's 16th birthday! We got her a cake and a gift I knew she had been wanting!









Happy Birthday Chloe!
And thank you Abby and Chloe for visiting Tyler and I for so long!!
We love you two!