Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015

You guys, I am ashamed with how few photos I took for Christmas. Seriously, I'm upset with myself. In general, I've been bad at taking lots of pictures, so maybe that will be my New Years resolution- take more photos!
Anyways...
Santa came! Gemma got a play kitchen, some Mickey & friends magnets, a sweater, cabinet baby locks and a baby stroller! Tyler and I didn't get anything cause well...Santa was already getting us a house, and he couldn't afford any more than that ;)


After spending some time playing with new toys, we went to my parents for gift exchanging and just to hang out.



Gemma, relaxing on Maisy!





Thank you, Seth, Alissa and Highland!






Thank you for the little Beauty and the Beast mirror, Chloe!!


After spending some time at my parents, we went over to Tyler's parents to spend the rest of the evening!

Getting ready for our family photo (cause...we had matching jammies, duh).








I just wanted to capture Laura's beautiful decorating!





Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!