Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

This year for Thanksgiving we celebrated with my family and the Orr's and Bailey's! It was the first in 6 or 7 years that I got to have it with my family and the Orr's! Growing up, both our families had every Thanksgiving together and since my family moved to Utah this year we were finally able to do it again! I'm just sad my cousins, Mary and Bizzy weren't able to be there. But Mary lives in Wyoming, and Bizzy was having a baby, so I suppose I understand. :)

Aunt Kimi hosted Thanksgiving at her house and just like last year, it was beautiful!


























Relaxing after dinner






These turkey placeholders were from when I was a little girl! Aunt Kimi kept everyone's all these years! It was so fun seeing them!






Finally home after a long day of making food, eating it and then a little shopping!

Happy Thanksgiving!