Monday, July 16, 2012

Tyler + Sami: Summer 2012

Nearly every Sunday, the Bailey's went down to Utah Lake to go swimming and play in the sand, and one Sunday, Tyler and I were able to join them! Rachel was kind enough to snap some pictures of Tyler and I together! 







So, everybody jokes that I'm Lilly's second mother, so I thought it'd be funny to have her in a few pictures! I'm lucky to have a sweet little dolly to care for and play with all the time! 
I feel like most women my age (married or not) have that longing to care for something, and having Lilly to care for has filled that hole for me, which is a huge blessing because now would not be the best time for us to have kids! (Because of school and what not.)
I'm not gonna lie- Lilly LOVES me!
Tyler looking serious.









There was a random couch sitting out at the beach!! Obviously this isn't the cleanest or most attractive beach...hahah!
Lil-lil bein' naughty and looking for more Go-Gurt!
 I don't think I've ever mentioned that I LOVE taking pictures of these kids! Especially candids and quick-snap ones! They're so fun to capture!

Back at the Bailey's relaxing. Lilly's come to love Tyler too! She gets really excited when she sees him, and she loves crawling all over him!